Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalms 46:10-11

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom! - 10/31/11

HEYO!!!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOMSTER!!!! YEAH!!!!!! :) 
 
The garden!  I will admit I got a little excited looking at that pile of veggies, I'm stoked to eat some one day! (probably from a different harvest but you get the idea!)  And I'm also stoked to mow the lawn, I actually kinda liked doing it haha.  And that party with all the people sounded legit!  How's Chase doing in his assignment as Andrew 2.0? haha  I realize it's a tall order to fill but I believe in him!  ALSO, THAT COSTUME WAS FREAKING LEGIT!!!  Some Guatemalans standing behind me started cracking up when I popped it open.  But yeah, funny stuff there! 
 
As for the question about the oranges and why they're bad, they're out of season apparently and when that happens they're bad.  I don't really know, all I know is I'm staying away from oranges for awhile haha.  Everyone in the branch knows what happened so they've been offering us oranges for the past week haha. 
 
As for my week, it was pretty good!  Our investigators are all... well, our investigators.  We didn't get to meet with Alvaro this week and we were on divisions with the zonies for part of the week so I haven't visited with Andrés but apparently they had a pretty good visit with him.  As for Anna, she came to church yesterday so that's something!   We'll see what happens there though, I don't really know how to read her.  We had a super legit zone meeting this week, our zonie did this thing about Ether 12:27 and helping us recognize our weaknesses so that we could make them strengths but not in a "you have bad things about you!" kinda way, it was way freaking cool.  But yeah, on divisions we met twice with this super legit member/menos activo/investigator family and they were just awesome!  Also, I got a legit package from Grandma Healey!  Full of American food! YEAH!  We had a super cool branch activity on Friday and a ton of people came! We played volleyball (Elder B and I made a net out of rope) basketball and soccer and all the women made food to sell, it was super legit.  We just need to work on getting as many people to church as we do to these activities haha.  And on Sunday I talked in church, well actually we both did.  Our branch president forgot to assign talks so he called us Saturday at 9pm lol.  It went pretty well.  So overall, a normal week, nothing too exciting.  EXCEPT FOR THAT IT'S MOM'S BIRTHDAY!!! YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD!!! I was actually really excited that it fell on a Monday so I could write you ON your birthday, have fun celebrating, the decorations look SICK!  LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
HAVE A GOOD WEEK:
-Elder Westenskow

No comments:

Post a Comment