Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalms 46:10-11

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Things Are Going Well 6/24/2013

Dear Family!

Pics for this week, just a fun aldea that we went to that sold Walters juice, had to buy it ha ha. Also I don't remember what one of them is so y'all can guess!



But yeah, sounds like y'all have had a pretty exciting life lately, especially dad. Totally jealous of the whole DC thing. One of my goals is to at one point take trips to both NYC and DC. Two places I really, really want to get to know. So, who knows when but I hope one day to do it. Also, cool that y'all could go to the campout! Wish I could have been there, it's always a truly... unique experience. From the photo I can tell that this year was no different.  

Also, I dunno if this is like super selfish but I might not write a ton of people this week or the next couple until I come home. It's nothing against anyone but I just...figure that I can just talk to y'all soon, sorry for the inconvenience and for all those that are so faithful in writing, thank you so much, the effort and love is not lost on me. Y'all rock!!!!!!!!

So now on to me, this week was good, we were working very very hard and we have a few investigators that are progressing. Pedro was in church as always but for some reason just doesn't want to accept a fecha but we're working hard with that. We have a couple young men that came to church as well so that's good. Things are going well. I love you all, sorry this is so short but I'll see you all soon.  

LOVE YA!
Elder Westenskow

No comments:

Post a Comment