Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalms 46:10-11

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Merry Christmas 12/24/2012

Hey there,

First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!! I hope everyone is enjoying . Due to tomorrow being Christmas and the famous second to last phone call, I won't be writing a whole ton today, next week will be more normal but I just wanted to wish all a very Merry Christmas, I love you all and thank you so much for your support and love. Have a good one everyone and may we remember the real Christmas Spirit, the remembrance of the birth and life of our Savior, let us be a little more grateful for the great gift of repentance that he has given us every day. I want you all to know that I love Him and I love you and I wish and pray with all of my heart that he will pour his richest blessings upon you all in this great Christmas season. Have a great one everyone!

Love,
Elder Westenskow

No comments:

Post a Comment