Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalms 46:10-11

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year 12/31/2012

Hi Family,

Hey there, how's everyone doing?! Great I do hope, I'm quite happy myself, I'll warn you this will be a bit short because not a TON happened this week, but good things did happen :)

First off, on mom's comment that this year has gone fast, HOLY COW has it gone fast ha ha. I can't believe that this year is over tomorrow, I remember New Years 2011 and I was like "this is the year of the mission" well now were starting the year I come home ha ha. Crazy stuff. 

Now, the biggest news from us would be from Bryan, Yisenia, and Osmar. Now, Yisenia is still unsure and doesn't want to get baptized yet. We took them to a baptism this week and it got Osmar and Bryan really excited  and we'll be baptizing them on the 6th after church :) So that's the best news and really the only news

We've also been looking for a new house because our dueña is not easy to work with, but it's been super hard, turns out we live in a suuuuuuuuper expensive part of town ha ha But we'll do it :)

I think that's my week so I'll leave y'all here LOVE YOU!!!!! 
Happy New Year and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!!
Love,
Elder Westenskow

No comments:

Post a Comment