Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalms 46:10-11

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week of Forty Contacts!! 11/5/2012

Hello all! 

First off I'll answer some questions :)  My area is pretty urban, it's kinda like an oasis in the fact that it's just in the middle of nowhere this little city that is visited by a TON of gringos haha.  But it's cool, it's the closest to being in the city without being in the city and I didn't want to be in the city so all is well :) You can definitely expect debit card alerts because there is SO MUCH cool stuff here haha.  I don't know how to fit more stuff in my suitcases but I'll make it work haha.  The branch is good, we have about 50 members and for the most part they're legit, I'm excited to really get working with them :) 

Now, about the trio, it's done haha.  Elder B had changes on Tuesday which has left me with Elder Cruz. 

We did have a great week though, we have some really positive investigators :) This week was a 40 contacts week and we found some super cool dudes :) One dude, has a family of 8. Oscar is his name and his family is cool!  They had some problems in their other church so they are looking.  We went back a  few days later and they were super duper positive.  And he and his son came to church yesterday! Found him on Tuesday and he was in church in a white shirt on Sunday, cool experience :)

Next, Toribio. We contacted him and taught him the restoration and it went really well.  At the end he was like "your message really really impacted me, I had never thought about it before that way, we're totally going to pray about it and please come back another day" so that's cool, we're going back this week and I'll let y'all know :)

Last, a guy named Moises, we contacted him and taught him on a street corner, he was pretty cool, let us teach him and accepted a return cita.  Seems like he could be positive.

Unfortunately Ernesto couldn't come to church yesterday so his fecha is gone but we'll keep going on that for sure :) We did have an extreme adventure today, we woke up and our wall was seeping water haha so our branch president came over and helped us bust open the wall and fix the pipe, pretty fun morning :)

Alright, well, I know this isn't much but it's really all there is haha. I hope all are well and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!
Elder Westenskow

No comments:

Post a Comment