Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalms 46:10-11

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad! 3/18/2013

ONE YEAR OLDER AND WISER TOO!!!!  Happy birthday dude, hope it's like, super duper great and stuff :)

Now, I'll just let y'all know, this is gonna be super short, I got sick yesterday and I still feel pretty poopy ha ha. I apologize to everyone out there who I normally write, but I think I'm just going to do one email today.... sorry.  

First off mom, you don't have to worry, I'm most definitely NOT baggy ha ha. I'm actually still coming to grasp the fact that I don't have very much time left but I most definitely am not wishing for the time to pass faster.  And as for the family Castillo, they don't have a date yet, they are still finishing their prep classes, they only have a couple left so yeah.  

About us, we had kind of a slow week, again.  We walked  A LOT and looked for A LOT of people but without much success, kinda lame but its cool.  As for the investigators, Adriana is still progressing, she didn't come to church yesterday and we're not sure why but she's progressing, reading and praying and all that good stuff.  Alexis' dad is also progressing, he came to church yesterday and stayed all 3 hours again, we'll probably baptize him in April.  

The ultimate highlight of the week was a random phone call that I got that told me I could go to the temple!!! So on Friday morning I went to the temple, it was SOOOOOOOO good as it always is.  I'm sorry this is so devoid of detail and all that stuff, I promise a better email next week. 
 
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Westenskow

No comments:

Post a Comment