Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalms 46:10-11

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Great Week! 2/4/2013

Hey there!

First off, I got the package! And to answer, Elder Cruz is in a place called Chirijox in Nahuala and Elder DeLora is in Chikoral in Momos. So that's pretty great for both of them. 
As for us, things are going great, I had to do some zone stuff so I'm short on time but I'll give ya the rundown.  Henry is officially going to get baptized on Saturday!!!  We're pretty stinkin' excited, it's been a long process but he's super excited, he even started paying his tithing.  So that's pretty great, the only problem before was attendance but that's now been taken care of so we're pretty excited :)  

Amelia and Evelyn are also progressing really well, they couldn't come to church because Amelia had to enter early in her work but she was like "I felt really bad for not going, I really, really wanted to" so we're going to go visit them with President this week and see if we can put a fecha :) We're pretty excited about that :) They'll most likely be baptized this month.  

We also found a really, really positive investigator named Adriana.  She's the girlfriend of a member. We found her kinda on accident, looking for one of the kids of this member who is not baptized. We taught her and she LOVED the Plan of Salvation and baptisms for the dead (I don't remember how that came up but she LOVED it ha ha) She even came to church yesterday and turns out she's really good friends with our Relief Society president.  So we're pretty stoked about that too!

We had an excellent conference with Elder Martino, area president this week, learned A LOT! And we got to have a special conference just for ZLs and learn how to be better leaders and stuff, it was super great!  So really good week all around!

So yeah, that's life, I am super happy and alegre and all that good stuff! 
I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Have a great week!
Elder Westenskow

No comments:

Post a Comment