Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalms 46:10-11

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! 3/19/2012

Hey there, first HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY DAD!!!!!!!! Hope it was fantastic!

Second, packages. I got a LEGIT package that says I LOVE YOU all over it!  It also says I KNOW YOU!  Ha ha right down to the flavor of the danishes that you sent and the soap that "smells like courage" ha ha I loved it all and it made my week :)  Glad you guys are enjoying the stuff I sent, I wanted to take advantage of someone coming home  about 2 seconds from us.  What videos are on the card that I sent? I can't remember ha ha. 

Now, about my week.  Last Monday we taught Mom Estrada!  We took a member lady and holy cow was that needed!  This lady just UNLOADED on us.  Luckily we had the member there to take most of the heat, she told us EVERY SINGLE problem that they've ever had.  Literally everything that has ever happened to them we found out about that day ha ha.  They have some problems for sure but the gospel can help.  We gave them 3 Nephi 14 to read together with the assignment to pray to know what to do.  Were seeing them again today so well see what happens :)  Also, I'm not sure if I told y'all about Lala but she's a reference from Walter, she came to stake conference yesterday and she's looking really positive :)  We're seeing what we need to do to meet her family but I'll keep y'all posted :) 

As far as cool experiences, there's a guy named Luis, we like to visit him once in a while and teach him little things that he can understand.  We taught him the nature of God that he's a person and he loves us and that Jesus Christ is a separate person.  After we taught him and verified that he understood he was like "Well a lot of people from a lot of different churches come here to pray and to teach me things but they've never taught me this before, that God is a person that loves me and listens.  They've never said things like this but right now I feel really good, I feel like this is the truth" :)  I dunno if he'll progress but it was a really cool experience :) 

More happy news, I heard from Jason last week and I'm happy to say he's doing well :)  Hope y'all have a great week LOVE YOU!
-Elder Westenskow



No comments:

Post a Comment